Superintendent's Corner 😎🏫😎
Avoca School District 37
In this issue ...
- We all scream for Ice Cream!
- Safety & Security
- Fees and The Viking Fund
- Board Meeting Review and Preview
We All Scream for Ice Cream!
Safety & Security
Fees and The Viking Fund
And the Board recognizes these fees can cause some families hardship. That is why The Viking Fund has been established. Funded by your donations and mine, this resource is available to students who cannot cover extracurricular fees or the like. It is new, but already the fund is growing, and I encourage you to consider today if you can help out in this regard. You can donate to The Viking Fund via The School Store, by clicking here.
Snapshots of Learning - Dana Allen's 8th Grade Math Class
Board Meeting Review & Preview
- Finance Committee Update
- Communications Update
- FY20 Budget - Discussion
- MoU with Architects for Summer 2020 Construction - Discussion
- MoU with Architects for Avoca Center Demolition - Discussion
- FY20 Budget Hearing
- Annual Salary Report
- FOIA Report
- Bids on Avoca Center Demolition - Discussion
- MoU with Architects for Summer 2020 Construction - Action Item
- MoU with Architects for Avoca Center Demolition - Action Item
- Approval of FY20 Budget - Action Item