Monday Mustang Memo
March 2, 2020
Please read the Memo thoroughly. Information is updated weekly.
Students may wear athletic bottoms for Field Day (no spandex/leggings or denim). Uniform bottoms are okay too.
Sign up for conferences with your student's teacher!!
Coming up (3/16-3/20)
- Lunch menus going home.
- Q4 Mustang Club forms going home.
- Wizard of Oz Rehearsal 3-5pm
- PTO Meeting- 20/21 officers introduced- Meetings are open to all parents/guardians
- SOM Assembly 8:20am
- Seed Spot- 3-5pm*
- Q3 PRIDE Parties
- Art Walk 5:30-7pm
- April Lunch orders due- everyone ordering must turn in an order. No late orders accepted.
- Q4 Club forms due
- Q3 AR Parties
- NEWS Team Meeting 12:30-2pm
Dress Code Reminders
- Khaki or black uniform pants- no jeggings, leggings or jeans/denim (leggings can only be worn under skirts, shorts or dresses)
- No holes or frays
- Fridays- SOLID BLUE JEANS- no jeggings. No holes, frays or embellishments
Socks--RED, BLACK, GREY or WHITE
Jackets- students will be asked to remove jackets indoors if they are not SOLID- RED, GREY or BLACK
Please put student names in jackets- we do our best, but we are not responsible for keeping track of student belongings.
Lost and Found items will be donated after Spring Break
- Link your Fry's Rewards Card to GAA
- Shoparoo App- Just scan your receipts
- Box Tops App- Scan your receipts
Next PTO Meeting- March 17 @ 4pm. 20/21 officers will be announced!
We're collecting gently used uniforms for the Uniform Exchange on April 3 at the Spring Fling!
Celebrate your student's birthday with a $5 goodie bag & their name on the marquee!! Forms are in the office!
PTO email- firstname.lastname@example.org