The Learning Center's Family News
Volume 1/Issue 6- August 30th-September 3rd
TIPS ON HOW TO HELP YOUR CHILD CHOOSE A CAREER GOAL
- Encourage your teen to investigate a variety of careers.
- Explore their personal talents, strengths, likes and dislikes.
- Stress to your teen that school is their work. Attendance and effort are important.
- Talk about a career as a goal of education.
- Give your teen responsibility - the more the better. Begin with jobs around the house.
Students Engaged in Engineering Design
Flow Map- The flow map is used to help organize a sequence of events. It allows you to show how events are related to one another. Flow maps can be used to show the steps of a process or a cycle.
UP NEXT AT TLC
Labor Day Holiday- September 6th (No School)
Intersession - September 27th-October 8th
1st Term Report Cards- October 13th
THE LEARNING CENTER
Angela August, Assistant Principal
The Mission of the Gulfport School District is to inspire each student to become a problem solver, life long learner, and productive member of society.