RBS EnterprisingU Final 2013
2,000 ideas. 7 finalists. 3 winners. £40k prize fund.
We would like to invite you to the final of RBS EnterprisingU business plan competition on Thursday 5th September at 6.30pm hosted by K&L Gates.
The event will see seven finalists pitch to a panel of judges for a share of £40,000 in grant money for their innovative business ideas. The panel of judges includes Nick Wheeler, founder of Charles Tyrwhitt and Peter Ibbetson, RBS Small Business Chairman.
The finalists have been picked from the 2,000 entrants who applied to the nationwide competition.
The event will be attended by early stage investors, as well as journalists and a selection of start-ups from the FIG network.
Please confirm your attendance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
RBS EnterprisingU Final
Thursday, Sep. 5th 2013 at 6:30pm
1 New Change
London, Greater London
By underground, the nearest stations are St Paul's on the Central Line and Mansion House on the District and Circle Lines.
K&L Gates is located at One New Change. The entrance is located on Watling Street, at the corner of New Change.
The evening's agenda
- 6.30 – 7.15pm: Drinks and networking
- 7.15pm: Welcome and introductory talk
- 7.20 – 8.20pm: The finalists will pitch their business ideas to the judging panel. Each will have around 10 minutes to present followed by the opportunity for the judges and audience to ask questions
- 8.20- 8.50pm: Judges' deliberation
- 8.50pm: Keynote speech. Decision announced and winners congratulated
- 9 – 9.30pm: Drinks, canapés and networking
We are Find Invest Grow
Find Invest Grow (FIG) is a venture capital group offering a pragmatic new approach to investing in young entrepreneurs.
FIG has spent three successful years raising angel finance for start-ups. Its model of venture capital combines practical ways to support high growth start-ups with the expertise of active investors who, alongside FIG, provide ongoing mentoring, advice and infrastructure to early-stage businesses throughout the investment lifecycle.