Customer Relationship Management
Erasmus+ KA-1 Course
Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it.
It is what the client or customer gets out of it.
We are exposed to customer service (of one kind or another) at least once a day, every day of the week, fifty-two weeks of the year. There are times when individuals, organizations and companies take the provision of good service, and the people who deliver it, for granted. We should not – giving top quality Customer Service is an art form.
Customers love and cherish companies that treat them the way they (the customer) want to be treated. People are now prepared to pay more for good service. So the providers of the good service – YOU – are gems beyond price these days.
Whatever your reasons for considering this course, we can promise you that you will get even more than you might have thought from its contents. You will most likely pick up things you might not have considered before, or even been aware of – CRM for example!
Course Lessons (7 days)
This course will focus on these topics:
1. A Customer Centered/Focused Organization
How important is good customer service really? The evolution of Customer Service, TQM, Perceptions, The ‘Hot Button' of the ‘90s
2. Taking an honest look at your own customer service
Your current customer service profile, Self-evaluation – honestly! How does your company rate? Protocols, How do you & your company deal with Feelings?
3. Your company's Customer Service focus
In-focused, Customer-Focused, The 3 Basic Elements of Excellent Service, Are you friendly to customers? Customer Friendly Reflections, Expanding your understand of your Company's Definition of Service
4. Developing a Winning Customer Service Strategy
What are your current Customer Service Strategies? Key Strategies , Top Down Approach, Actually using the Feedback you ask for, Know thyself & it shall be true! The creation of client centric practices, The sheer economic necessity of Top Customer Service
5. The "Plus's" of exceptional Customer Service
Critical success factors , Consistency, Criteria, Recognizing Excellence/Reward & Recognition Factors, Awareness, Education
6. The WOW Customer Service Training & Service Excellence
The wisdom of choosing appropriate training, Brainstorming & Problem Solving Customer Service Enhancers, TIPS - The Coaching Approach, The Listen & Learn Approach
7. Which is the way to go: Surveys/Questionnaires, Interviews or Focus groups?
Surveys, Questionnaires, Interviews, Focus Groups, Who should conduct or run them? Which one should you use? HOW TO prepare a Top Customer Service Survey
8. Acquiring Customers & Keeping Them
Put yourself in the customers shoes, What does my customer actually want? Standards – making, measuring & managing, What you can measure you can manage, Reinventing your processes to suit the customer, Quality Groups What NOT to Do if you want to keep your customers
9. Those ‘Extras' & Miscellaneous Factors
Body Language, It's How You Say It that really counts, Your computer isn't always your best friend, The differences between data and information, The 2 "E's" – Ethics & Espionage
10. When the Going Becomes Rough -- What to Do!
When you need to say NO and how to say it! Seeing Red and Dealing with It! Take the Initiative and Bounce Back
11. Working in the World of the WEB!
The Internet has changed the rules & HOW! Automating the personal touch? Clicking with your Customers, Developing Trust & Loyalty – online, Customer Acquisition, Some rules for staying on the road to Success with E-Commerce
12. CRM – It's not just an Option – It's here to STAY!
Exactly what is CRM? Is it the Latest & Greatest? How do we use it? Automating the personal touch, Defining the technical requirements, Choosing the right CRM tools, The amazing power of CRM, The correct CRM program for you, What defines success with CRM?
13. Customer Service Management Options of the Future!
People Orientated? Technology Orientated? Strategies, How to best organize Customer Service for the future
- Explain value of CRM
- Help teams articulate their CRM goals and indentify key milestones in the realitionship management process
- Review several the features and benefits of various CRM systems
- Assist groups in determining how they will measure the success of their realitionship management efforts
- The course fee – according to Erasmus+ programme (70 euro/ day), 490 Euro for a 7 days course (without travel)
- We can provide you very nice and comfortable hotels. All expenses is covered by EU in Erasmus+ School and Erasmus+ Adult project.
- We can organise cultural activities.
- Contact wia firstname.lastname@example.org
Our courses will take place
Contact for dates
You can look at OTHER COURSES
We can help you during proposal writing...
We can help you during proposal writing...
We offer free consultancy for writing the application form for our patners (for groups larger than 8 persons).
For further details and registration, contact Ali ULUSOY, General Manager of Happy Kids. email@example.com