The Wildcat Weekly
Carol Dweck - A Study on Praise and Mindsets
- WFSG - Math CDT data review in Patty's Janda's classroom.
- The new special area rotation schedule will begin on January 25.
- Teachers - after your Professional Goal/SLO meeting, please remember to update your Professional Goal form in MLP and resubmit the form.
- Classroom teachers - if you have not done so already, please sigh-up for the PTO Basket Raffle: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4aada72ba13-basket .
- The PTO is also looking to incorporate the former staff raffle into the Basket Raffle. If you would like to offer something, please e-mail Amy Lignelli at firstname.lastname@example.org .
WANTED - Photos for the Yearbook!
Parents Gail Hilligas and Susan Larson report that the yearbook is coming along nicely, but they need MORE photos in order to complete class pages. Please e-mail photos to NORTHCOVENTRYYEARBOOK@GMAIL.COM. Once these pages are complete, teachers will be asked to proof the pages in the hope of reducing the number of errors in this year's book.
Kids & Technology: The Psychological Impact presented by Dr. Brian Schneider at 6:30 PM at the Middle School on January 21.
PTO Family Fun Night January 22 at 7:00 PM
Science Research Competition Open House January 27 at 6:30 PM