and ... ... Happy Birthday!
Travel Itinerary for Elizabeth and Maryan.
Monday 7th October
- 1140am Arrive at Real Journeys Visitor Centre Manapouri and check-in for your sailing aboard the Milford Mariner.
- Enjoy the breath taking scenery as you cruise through Doubtful Sound and surrounding areas. Take part in on board activities or maybe even a kayak later in the afternoon.
- Dinner and drinks will be served on board the vessel in the evening as you enjoy the company of the crew and guests. (Yes Liz, they know you are a coeliac.)
Tuesday 8th October
- Return to Real Journeys Visitor Centre Manapouri at approximately lunchtime where your tour concludes.
- Head off and meet up with Jeanette and Donald.
Wednesday 9th October
- Own Arrangements for the day and evening with Jeanette and Donald.
Thursday 10th October
- Travel at your leisure to Arrowtown and check in (after 3.00pm) for your overnight stay at Millbrook Resort. You are booked into a Village Inn room with picturesque views of the surrounding mountain areas.
- Breakfast is included for you the next morning. (Yes Liz, they know you are a coeliac.) Check out is at 10.00am.
Travel Itinerary concludes.
Milford Mariner - What to bring: Non slip shoes or boots, Waterproof Jacket, Warm sweater or polar fleece, change of clothes, one overnight bag and CASH for bar and snacks on board ship.
Please call Real Journeys at least 48hours prior to your cruise to reconfirm your booking. Booking ref: 2937112
Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Pearl Harbour and Waiau Street, Manapouri.
Ph: 03 2497416
Millbrook Resort Malaghans Road, Arrowtown Queenstown.
Booking Ref: 28487032
We really hope you have a wonderful time
Lots of love
Andrew and Moragh, Bruce and Steph xxx