OZAUKEE MIDDLE SCHOOL
November 23, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS PETER PAN CAST AND CREW
- Just a reminder to view report cards you will need to look under "portfolio" in Family Access. Grading Rubric can be found on the website under "Forms and Documents"
- If your child plans on being absent for hunting, vacations or tournaments for more than 2 days a Pre-Planned absence form needs to be filled out 48 hrs prior to the absence. Forms are on the web-site and available in the MS school office.
- As always if you have concerns or questions feel free to contact us.
Dates To Remember
November 23 - Last day for Food Collection
November 23 - PTR Meeting 6pm
November 23 - Scholastic Book Fair OES Library
November 25-27 No School / Thanksgiving Break
December 9 - Parent Teacher Conferences 4-7 pm OMS Gym
December 14 - Band/Choir Concert 7:00 pm
December 24- Jan 1 No School / Winter Break
January 22- End of Term 2 / Records Day No School for Student
FOOD DRIVE UP-DATE
- Monday is the last day to bring in non-perishable food items. For every two food items, students will get one raffle ticket for a chance to pie a teacher in the face. There will be bins in the office with teachers names on for you to place your tickets in.
- We have collected 700 items as of today. Since we have met our 500 items goal Mr. Wojo will be dyeing his hair and goatee blue. If we reach 800 items Ms. Harkensee will dyeing her hair PINK and if we reach 1000 items Ms. McBride will dying her hair SILVER. Keep bring in items Monday is the last day to bring them in.
Washington D.C. Fundraising
Stores give dividends to PTR on items you normally buy. 300+ vendors -- groceries, gas, clothing, restaurants & more.