Wind Energy and Coal Energy
Were is the resource found?
- Under ground or on the surface of the earth
- On the surface of the earth anywhere in the world
How is the resource formed?
- When microscopic organisms died and floated to the ocean sea bed, rock, sediment, and sand covered the corpses. The pressure and extreme heat of the rocks had fossilized the organisms, some were plants, making coal.
- Wind is a resource that was around for centuries. In a flat area, like a prairie, wind will blow. It is mostly formed because of high air pressure, or gas particals will close with each other.
Here are some diagrams of how we make energy out of coal and wind
What is one innovative alternative energy form you discovered?
- Burning the coal releaces carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, making the earth warm up.
- Building the turbines require metals that cant be fourmed again.