Essential Oils & Your Well Being
FREE Essential Oils Wellness Workshops
Are you looking for natural ways to enhance the well being of your body, mind, and spirit?
Essential oils are Nature's pure, potent and powerful gifts that could:
- Help to create a calmer inner and outer environment
- Contribute to a restful night's sleep
- Cleanse and soothe the skin, and improve appearance
- Support the respiratory system
- Help to ease the effects of occasional upset stomach
- Take the edge off muscle soreness after exercise
- Support a healthy metabolism and weight loss plan*
Join us and learn (for FREE!) how to safely use essential oils, and about the ways in which they could lift your spirits, help to clear your mind, and give your body the boost it's been waiting for.
(*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.)
When and Where:
- Mon., Feb.. 29th, 6:30-8:00pm, 1822 Polk Ave., San Diego 92103
Essential Oil Exchange (A support group for users and the curious. Exchange usage info, recipes, diffuser blend ideas, oil samples, and more!)
- Sat., Feb. 27th, 10:00am - 11:00am at Starbucks, 2899 University Ave. (across from Claire de Lune in North Park)
- Sun., Feb. 28th, 12:00 - 1:00pm at La Vecindad, 3827 5th Ave. (between University and Robinson in Hillcrest)
Your Investment: $0! This is a complimentary experience.
RSVP: Joe at 917.609.5682 or firstname.lastname@example.org - or - Richard at 917.609.1569 or email@example.com
Enter our PRIZE DRAWING and you'll qualify to win an essential oil, and a Wellness Consultation.
Thanks, and be well - naturally!