Kindergarten Math Bootcamp!
Getting a Great Start!
Join us! Dr. Nicki Newton will lead you in a hands-on, minds-on online workshop!
In this 3 hour online workshop you will:
- Learn Developmentally Appropriate Math Routines
- Create standards based, academically rigorous math workstations
- Discuss differentiating activities to reach all learners
- Discover the best Math Websites for Kindergarteners
- Look at different ways to assess Kindergarten Math Concepts
You will be able to go back and do it tomorrow! Each participant receives:
- Access to printable:
- Math Game boards
- Math Storytelling Mats
- Math Template Pack (Dice, Dominos and a Deck of Cards)
- A Quick Guide to Kindergarten 21st Web Resources
- The K Flashcard Pack
Come Join Us and WOW your Students!
Focusing On Kinder
I am really excited about these new grade level workshops! They allow me to have deep conversations about grade level specific routines, strategies, workstations, activities, books and assessments. We will have content centered discussions and work through a series of activities that show you how to build understanding from the concrete level, through the pictorial and then the abstract. You will leave excited, empowered and probably a bit exhausted. It is fast-paced, fun and full of ideas! I hope you will join us for what promises to be an absolutely amazing online workshop!
2 different session
- October 17
- November 14
12 pm to 3 pm EST (New York TIme)
Call, email or fax for discounts:
- DIscount for 3 or more $10 off each registration
- Discount for 10 or more $15 off each registration
- Special Rates for schools and districts