Tonasket School District
- READ. Read. READ.
- Go for a hike - identify animals, plants, trees, write about your experience!
- Find things in nature that you can use to make art projects!
- Plant a garden - Get the starts to a garden going inside. Design your dream garden on paper. What would you have? What would it look like?
- Organize an area in your house--take items no longer needed and use them for a recycled art project, or pass along things to others, who might be in need. While you are at it, you could organize your room, backpack, etc.
- Chart the weather and make predictions.
- Write. Journal. Create stories and poems, or even a novel.
- Make a comic book.
- HOME EC 101 - learn how to properly do the laundry, clean the house, cook, sew, etc.
- Outside chores - participate in yard work, wash windows, SPRING cleaning, work with animals.
- Commit to a daily exercise program.
- DO ART!
- Create a budget.
- Make slime or homemade ice cream (Chemistry).
- Keep a living history of this experience. Video or write a daily journal of this time period in your life to someday share with your own children and grandchildren.