Stronger - Kathryn's Test Flyer!!
June 6, 2015
Are Your Words Keeping You and Your Team Strong? (Kathryn's test flyer)
Business Development and Operations
- We are back on Storm work! See picutures below
- Shane submitting estimates
- Scott & Garrett attended a meeting with Cimarex
Stronger Together: Company Wide Information
- Marcus troubleshot training with Boyd's Motor Control! Was a great team!
- Everyone on storm work - your hard work is greatly appreciated
- Sarah onboarded in Pleasanton
- Melody Onboarded new storm crew members in Dallas
- Welcome all new team members!
Strong People & Support
Next Week Look Ahead
- Storm work billing to take place
- More training for Melody, Kathryn and Sarah
Safety & Training
Watch out for each other. ONe of the best ways to be safe is to keep an eye on everyone in your crew, especially when you are working extended hours.
- Bonus incentive inspections at Three Rivers
- Drove to Dallas and helped with onboarding the new hires for storm work
- Pack the safety trailer for the Dallas storm work
- Brian will be on PTO all next week
FAD: Fixed Assets Department
- Toney trained on Toolhound
- Fuel Cards being organized and prepared
- Tooled out storm trailers
- Toney traveled with the storm crews to help out! Thanks Toney!
To bethe most client-focused Electrical Construction Company in America through professional management.
To be the preferred Electrical Construction Company based on client satisfaction