Team Ivy Monthly Newsletter
Congrats to all for rockin your April business!!!!!
Top 5 Sales
Chris Schwerdtmann &Katie Andolina $1790.99
Ann Conklin $1489.90
Amy Bruns $787.43
Emily Peter $355.65
Amy Ripley $284.00
Spring Sales Growth
Spring time is very busy. Lattice & Ivy is the perfect place for Mother's Day, Graduation, Wedding and baby gifts. This is the perfect time to ramp up your business and help people with their gifts.
How do I do that?
1. Send out a newsletter. Show and tell people how fabulous Lattice & Ivy is. There are several companies you can use. I prefer smore because you can add events you will be at and tons of images.
2. Book as many design bars as you can. Everyone loves to save. This will give you momentum moving into summer.
Tips for booking design bars click here
Tips for booking designs while at a design bar click here
3. Posting on facebook. People love to see product and when they see something that resonates with them, they will purchase. If someone likes or comments on a photo, remember to follow up.
4. Talk and show Lattice & Ivy to everyone. Leave catalogs at your favorite place. Pass them out to friends. Always keep one in your purse and a few in your car.
Father's Day Ideas
Design Consultant Spotlight
1. A little about yourself. Where you live, how many kids etc.
Jennifer Morris, live in Frisco, Tx - about 20 miles north of Dallas- husband, Robert and two boys, Austin age 10, Jack age 8
2. How did you find Lattice and Ivy?
Austin plays competitive baseball so our spring weekends are usually a family affair at the ball fields. Luckily, there are lots of siblings for Jack to play with!
3. You are off to an amazing start! Could you share a few things that have helped you?
I joined L & I mainly because I love all personalized stuff! I could never have too many things with my initials on it. I loved the L&I business plan and the beautiful designs.
4. What do you hope to achieve with your business?
Currently, I am working L&I as more of a hobby at this point. I am in the process of creating a personal blog and website to promote Sensory Processing Disorders and my essential oils business. However, I know there is so much potential to grow my L&I business and achieve my goals. I never lose sight of the open territory and the hundreds of customizable products. A thriving L&I business is very much in my sights! I love that L&I is a new, up and coming company with so much potential and open territory!
5. What is your favorite product?
I truly love the tumblers, notecards and bag tags. Those are probably my top picks, followed by the clipboards, labels and melamine line. Of course, now I am in love with the baby line and pillows! I love it all!
Sharing The Business
TUNE IN TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Lattice & Ivy Design Consultant Weekly Conference Call
Don't miss our on the consultants weekly conference call. Each call is filled with valuable information, announcements and training that will help you reach your goals.
Conference Code: 201527
6PM PST, 7PM MDT, 8PM CDT, 9PM EDT
Business 101 Thursday Meetings
The FIRST and THIRD Thursdays of every month, Chris, Rikki and Christine will be on the call to discuss any questions you have. Questions about processes, products, etc.
Dial in: 1-602-753-1025
Conference Code: 201527