School Support - 2017/18
All of our packages of school support for the coming year
Impact Wales - All our School Support in one place!
We specialise in bespoke support that is tailored to each individual school's needs. The packages below are a starting point only. Once we know what type of support you're interested in, we'll set up an initial free consultation to discuss how we can tailor what we offer to meet your exact requirements. Prices start from £395 + VAT per half day £695 + VAT per full day.
Just drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do the rest.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Donaldson Readiness - A full suite of support
Mix and match from the sessions below to suit your needs.
- Getting Started - a data driven review of your current readiness, including a detailed report listing key actions for development.
- 4 Purposes & other statutory obligations - embed the current statutory obligations & the purposes of the new Curriculum for Wales in all areas of the school's work
- Innovation & Development - unleash your creativity and use innovation as a tool to prepare your pupils and schools for the demands of the new curriculum.
- ARR - Use our tried & tested Donaldson Ready ARR format to ensure your systems, processes and structures are reliable, robust and consistent in all areas of assessment, recording and reporting.
Click the link https://www.smore.com/59bqu to get more information about prices and content.
Literacy & Numeracy Support Packages
Below is a selection of the packages we have delivered in schools across Wales. If you don't see exactly what you're looking for then drop us a line to email@example.com and we'll create bespoke support to suit your needs.
- Planning for Progression in Literacy and Numeracy
- Improving the quality of Extended Writing across the curriculum
- Becoming an Oracy rich school
- Teaching Reading Comprehension in any subject or topic
- Developing Numerical Reasoning Across the Curriculum
- Using National Test Data to improve outcomes
- Improving Mathematics & Numeracy through effective Oracy
New for 2017 - Progressing Literacy & Numeracy across the Curriculum
Friday 17th Nov. WJEC, Pontypridd
Click for booking information - https://www.smore.com/ncude
Click on our Smore profile https://www.smore.com/u/impactwales to access flyers for some of our previous workshops. If you'd like to share the cost of one these workshops with your partner schools or cluster then click https://www.smore.com/xhwpt to find out how to Host an Impact Workshop.
More Able Learners - Project Workshop
New for 2017 - A Workshop for teachers of more able learners to support robust identification and challenge teaching strategies
Thursday 16th Nov. - WJEC, Pontypridd
Click the link for booking info. - https://www.smore.com/x26kf
Sketchnoting for Educators
Our incredibly popular Sketchnoting for Educators workshop focuses on using sketchnoting to improve reading comprehension. To find out more about what sketchnoting is and how it can help your school succeed click the link https://www.smore.com/dt543
To find out more about our workshop click https://www.smore.com/pfzeg
Leadership & Strategic Development
- Middle Leaders
- Subject co-ordinators
- Leaders of Literacy/Numeracy
- Leader of Assessment, Recording & Reporting
- Senior Leaders in charge of Teaching & Learning, whole school innovation, LNF and Donaldson Readiness.
To find out more about our leadership & strategic support contact us direct on firstname.lastname@example.org
What people say about our support
"Excellent! Thank you for enlightening us and giving us food for thought." Melissa Armishaw Deputy Headteacher Machen Primary
"A very helpful day that was completely bespoke for the needs of the school and addressed our priorities in a clear way. We now have a much better understanding of the way forward for our school and staff." Claire Tynan - Headteacher Tonyrefail Primary
Can you trust us? - We have both worked for Welsh Government supporting schools & senior leaders across Wales. We have held senior leadership posts, delivered support to strategic education advisers, and published curriculum support guidance with Oxford University Publishing...but if you need to know more visit our website for testimonials from schools we've worked with.
Why should you book our support? - Put simply, because we believe in impact. We do exactly what our name suggests. Our workshop keeps things simple and ensures school actions really work. Our focus is always on delivering measurable impact for pupils