Lake Air Montessori magnet
Benefits of Schoology:
- Flipped Classroom
- Platform for lessons
- Online Management system of work
- Reduce paper pencil tasks
- Technology TEKS
- Easy accessibility to materials
Creating A Course
To manually create a course at your school or organization, follow these steps:
- Click the Courses dropdown menu and select the Create link.
- Fill out the creation form.
- You can change the Section Name by clicking on it.
- Click Create to finish.
Adding Members to your course
To add members, start from the Course Profile by selecting a course from the Courses dropdown menu at the top of the page. For a complete list of your courses click the See All link at the bottom right of the Courses dropdown menu. You can add members to your section by distributing the Course Access code or by using the Add Members button (Enterprise). Depending on the settings in place at your school or organization, you may not see some of the options below.
Use an Access Code
Use the Add Members Button
Your Materials are the backbone of your course. We give you the tools you need to build diverse materials designed to engage students on all levels. The materials contain so much unformed potential, you can tailor folders, assignments, and quizzes to fit specific needs within each class. You can also pace students individually using our Student Completion feature. If you look below, you’ll see a list of different types of materials. Each one has its place within the course, along with individual strengths and engagement methods.
This article covers the following topics:
Groups are an excellent way to connect with people locally and worldwide. Depending on the permission settings at the administrative level, educators, parents, and even students can create or join Groups. They can be used to connect, collaborate, share materials, learn “best practices,” and more. There are so many different ways to use the Groups feature, they may become a vital part of your educational management.
Group Resources is an area for members to share files and links that pertain to their interests. One of the unique features of this area is that you may allow other members to add to the Resources section.
To allow members to add resources, follow these steps:
- Select a Group Profile from Group dropdown.
- Go to Group Options in the left menu.
- Click on Edit Info.
- Click on the Settings area to the right of the Info tab.
- Make sure the Resources row is set at least to "Group" by checking the box in Group Privacy Settings
- In the "Other Settings" section, check "All Members" in the Create Resources row
- Click Save Changes complete.