"Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top."
Meghan Trainor is an accomplished singer/songwriter who has released three albums by the time she was 17 years old. When she was still in high school, Meghan Trainor landed a deal with a Nashville music publishing company and started writing songs for artists all over the music world. She was born in Nantucket, Massachusetts on December 22nd, 1993. Her music is a blend of throwback hip-hop, classic pop, and beat-heavy Caribbean music.
How she got into music
- 1st album: I'll sing With You
- 2nd album: Only 17
- 3rd album: Title
Growing up, Meghan trainor was introduced to the world of James Brown and Frank Sinatra. These artists influenced the hip-hop, pop, jazz musical blend. Meghan also says that some other of her influences include Stevie Wonder, Phil Collins, Bruno Mars, Christina Aguilera, Jason Mraz, and Beyoncé.
- It only took 8 minutes to write "Lips Are Moving."
- Meghan's mom thinks "All About That Bass" is annoying
- Meghan is huge fan of Sam Smith
- Meghan has never danced in front of people until the music video shoot for "All About That Bass."