Starr's Mission Statement
A summary of expectations of myself and my beliefs
After CECHS I want to become a psychiatrist. I have always found the brain interesting and what controls our every day actions/what makes us act the way we do. I find it especially interesting when part of the brain doesn't work. That is one of the reasons I want to be a psychiatrist, I get to study human patterns that involve the brain and at the same time I get to help people.
One of my life goals is to be successful but at the same time learn a lot about myself. I want to start a family after college and be able to support myself and them. Another life goal of mine is to give back. I have been provided with a great family, friends, and an education. I think by becoming a psychiatrist and helping people is my way of saying thanks.
- I believe in failing because it only means you are trying.
- I believe everything happens for a reason.
- I believe that if I stay organized and keep up with my assignments I can pass my college classes.
- I believe if I try my hardest in school and put in my full effort I can achieve my associates degree and get accepted to the four year university of my choice.
- I believe that I should take every opportunity that presents itself to me and embrace every possibility.
- I believe in family and if you have support it makes succeeding in life more easier.