Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier 2/16
2015 Quick Review — What We've Done with Your Support
- $2,975,200 in community based assets
- $570,658 in local grants distributed
- Continued our stewardship of 32 personalized legacy grant-making funds addressing hunger, conservation, arts & culture, youth, hunger, and more
- Helped to provide training for 250 nonprofit leaders
- Offered executive coaching for six nonprofit executive directors
- Hosted Give Choose, raising $136,000 for 48 local charities
- Named as finalist Loudoun Chamber of Commerce Nonprofit of the Year
Thank you for being a Community Investor!
Introducing Associate Director, Caroline Toye
A: The unique energy of our nonprofit leaders, talking with members of our community who get it, and seeing the impact for those in the community who need our help.
Q: What three words would you use to describe the variety of what the Community Foundation does?
A: Strengthen Community Philanthropy
Q: You probably have a number of "chores" you do in your new position? What's one of your favorite?
A: Right now, it's learning about the many different, but interwoven layers that are a part of a Community Foundation and how they will lay the ground work for shaping our community for many, many years.
Q: What do you like to do in your spare time?
A: Being with my three sons and my family. I love sports, mostly college basketball, (gotta love March Madness) professional football, (am in a couple of fantasy football leagues) and baseball. Growing up in Kansas I have been a huge KC Royals fan my whole life. Checking out the different wineries in our area, too!
Check out Our Line up of New Incoming Board Members — a Wealth of Varied Talent and Passion for our Community
IBM Vice President and Partner, Global Business Services and Application Development, Innovation, Strategic Planning
Real Estate, History, Preservation, and Community Leader
CPA, MBA, CVP, and Principal, AGTA Group
CFP and President of AMJ Financial
Vice President and Head of Analyst Relations at SAP
Grant Officer, PATH Foundation (formerly Fauquier Health Foundation)