belgim's general facts
· The capitol of Belgium is Brussels.
· Belgium’s population last year is 11,162,000.
· Some interesting places to visit are Horta Museum, and Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Golda.
· Belgium’s bordering countries are France, Luxembourg, Germany, and the Netherlands.
· Belgium’s highest elevation is 694 meters .
· Belgium’s natural resources are building materials, silica sand, and coal mines.
Belgium’s main products are chemical products, diamonds, and plastics
why you should visit Nemo33 in Belgium
You should visit Nemo33 in Belgium because it has the deepest diving pool in the world. They have set records of the deepest dive. The pool is 660,500 ft. deep. Nemo33 even gives out lessons to dive in their pool.