THE THORSON WEEKLY
Week of January 11, 2016
EVENTS THIS WEEK
- Sped Department Meeting - 7:50 a.m. - Computer Lab
- Jaguar Jumpstart All-School Meeting - 8:45 a.m. - Gym
- Angela and Brenda have a Secretary's meeting regarding 4K registration at 10:00 at Westlawn
- PTO Meeting - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, January 12
- Grade Level Team Meetings - See Below
- Angela has an intervention training from 8:30-12:00 at Westlawn
- Angela has an Elementary Principal's Meeting at 2:00
Wednesday, January 13
- Angela has a Stritch Board Meeting at 7:45 a.m. at Stritch
Thursday, January 14
- 4K Parent Presentations 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 6:30 p.m. - Cedarburg Public Library (Angela will be presenting with Alan at all 3 presentations)
- Angela has a DLC meeting at 2:00 p.m. at District Office
Friday, January 15
- Lunch in the Lounge
- January 21 - End of 2nd Quarter
- January 22 - NO SCHOOL - Records Day
- January 29 - Family Wellness Night
- February 6 - Winter Carnival
- February 9 - K4 and K5 Registration
- February 16 - SoUP and Sandwich
"NUTS AND BOLTS" NOTES
Welcome Back, Mandy Pigatto!
Combined Grade Level Team Meetings
January 12 - PIE Planning or Math Flexible Grouping Pre-Tests/Planning
January 26 - PIE Planning or Math Flexible Grouping Pre-Tests/Planning
February 9 - SLO - Mid-Interval Review (Form in MLP will be due February 15)
If you have any questions, let me or your team leader know. Thanks!
District is requesting that if our school writes any Press Releases for important events, acknowledgements, congratulations, etc. that we provide Todd Bugnacki and Ann Weaver a copy of the release so that they are also aware of the notice. If you write a Press Release for anything, please give a copy to me or Brenda so that we can send it to district and so that we are aware as well. Thanks!