A+ Program Update
Student Scholarship Summary
- 977 students had A+ agreements on file for the 2017-2018 school year.
- 141 graduates from the class of 2018 earned the A+ scholarship.
- The A+ scholarship is worth approximately $9,000, so those 141 students earned a total of almost $1,300,000 to be used to further their education.
- Mrs. Kiesewetter is the administrative liaison for the A+ program and is responsible for training all tutors and addressing any issues that may arise.
- Mrs. Nagle is the counselor who attends the regional A+ meetings and places all tutors throughout the district
- Mrs. Cox manages student information, tracks hours and attendance.
- Each counselor assists their students with the A+ process (helping them understand the value of A+, how to stay on track, answering questions, etc.).