Mrs. Taylor's Science Minute
Week of Sunday, June 7th
Please be sure to check your parent accounts this week, as Progress Reports will be going out.
Items in BOLD are to be completed and submitted.
Assignments that have double asterisks (**) are not required and should NOT be submitted.
1 Day Late: -25%
2 Days Late: -50%
After two days, the assignment grade remains a zero.
Viewing Quiz Feedback
Discussion Post Expectations
- Ensure your post is an appropriate length (typically at least one paragraph).
- Ensure your post is on-topic. If your Discussion Prompt requires you to answer a specific question or do specific research, be sure that is what you are addressing in your post.
- If you utilize ANY information, other than information that is common knowledge or already exists in your brain, you must cite your source! The author and a link to the website, or name of book, is fine. (THIS IS TRUE FOR PROJECT ASSIGNMENTS AS WELL!)
- In addition, you should always respond to at least two of your classmates. "Good job," while nice, is not a complete reply. Replies should be of an appropriate length as well. One to two sentences is NOT sufficient. Some suggestions to elaborate on your replies include
- Asking a question.
- Sharing information you learned while researching your post.
- Sharing information you learned from reading their post.
- Posting a link to more information.
- Sharing an appropriate picture that relates to the topic.
Synchronous Chat Session
Monday, June 8th, 7pm
This is an online event.
This Monday, we will be covering the upcoming Unit, Major Organ Systems.
The link to these sessions in located in the Course Information Widget, located on the right-hand side of your course homepage.
Can't make it to the session live? Listen to the recordings. They are located in the User Links widget on the right-hand side of your course homepage.