separation has definitely made the heart grow fonder
long time no Update! I really do hope your winter break went well! I do know this is kind of a late check in email, but better late than never as they always say! Please keep reading and find out important information, fun information, and any other stuff I may have added for you all!!
Oh, and if you find your neighbor is being just a tad too rambunctious, you as a resident of the hall have every right to go ask said neighbor to quiet down a little (nicely of course)
I'm sure many of you already know this, but it never hurts to rehash.
HOUSING DEPOSITS DUE FEBRUARY 19th 2016!!
- if you are on full scholarship you must go to residence life by 5pm on Friday the 19th for a room deposit to be credited to your name.
Pay in person
- Cashier's window is on the 1st floor Blow Memorial hall from 8am - 5pm
- you can email email@example.com to have the money transferred, but you have to request it or it won't happen
You can even pay by mail!
- make the check payable to William & Mary, should include your name, and ID.
- postmarks will not be honored, get it in on time!
- here's the address:
William & Mary
The Cashier's Office
P.O. BOX 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187
Then of course you can pay online too, Here's how:
- Log into Banner Self Service
- Select Student
- Select Student Account
- Select eServices
- Select eDeposits - you must select this in order for your deposit to be accurately applied to your account for room selection
- Select Term - Fall 2016 and Deposit Account - Returning Student Housing-200.00
- Click continue to provide payment information.
- you can email the bursar or call 757-221-1220
Happy Chinese Lunar New Year!
This holiday is chiefly about family, spending time with those who care and are around you. one fun tradition is the exchange of red envelopes, red is regarded the symbol of energy, happiness, and good luck. Inside the envelope is usually money which is hoped to bring more happiness and blessing to the receivers.
Which is why there are red envelopes on your doors, they may not be filled with real money, but they are filled with real wishes of prosperity for the year of the Monkey!
This is what is most important around this time of year where everyone is focusing on getting bae, instead focus on you. show yourself some love, even to the parts of yourself you may not necessarily be fond of. You know what i mean, the stretch marks on your thighs, the stubborn zit on your nose, the size of your hips, etc. Take some time to truly love yourself fully. for once you learn to love yourself, then you can truly love others.
OH and for those ladies who have a SO already, Still show yourself all the loving you can and Have a Wonderful Valentines Day!