Welcome to Saint Denis Bastille!!!
Architectural Type: Church
Architectural Style: Gothic
Facts about St. Denis Bastille
- In English, you say "Bascilla Cathedral of Saint Denis" This monument was the first monument masterpiece of Gothic art located near Paris.
- Inside this cathedral, there are 70 sculpted flat statues. Nothing that you find in this cathedral could be found anywhere else in Europe. :)
- Light enters the cathedral through the 17th and the 19th century stained glass windows.
When visiting this place for vacation, be aware of what you should bring.
- It is open after Paris terrorist attacks. (November 13, 2015)
- When visiting this cathedral, it is recommended to not bring luggage or suitcases.
- Only luggage not going past 55 cm, 35 cm, and 20 cm are accepted. Large items will not be permitted.
The Map of the Cathedral