The Life of Bunburying
BROUGHT TO YOU BY BUNBURY_INC.
What is Bunburying?
How Would a Second Life Benefit Me?
Step One: Preparation
To pull of a great Bunbury, one needs to prepare for all situations and create your fantastic lie; the biggest lie of lies.
- MAKE A NEW IDENTITY~~ For your new identity, make sure you have a reasonable person in mind, a brother, sister, cousin or anyone that would seem obvious to someone that you need to help or visit often.
- CHOSE A HOME CITY~~ For your new identity, we'll use the name Bob, you will need to chose a city or state in which Bob will live. You should chose a place where you would like to get away to, but you can reach without going far or spending more money than you can.
Step Two: The Story
- STORY TIME~~ For example: Let's say that Bob is my old friend from high school. Let's also say that Bob is working about 3 jobs because he is a single dad of 2 kids.
- Oh no! My work crew wants to schedule a meeting on a Saturday, what do I do? You pull your very clever story into the decision, like so: "I'm sorry, but I won't be able to attend that meeting because my friend Bob is very dependent of my watching over his lovely children on that very day, please let that be known. In fact, I need to watch them now, goodbye."
Well, now you have it, an amazing story to get out of Saturday meeting!
STEP THREE: MICRO-MANAGING
- Use a calendar to know what personality you need daily
- Daily planner to track personalities and events/ steps taken for every day
- Maybe a 'diary' to know what events are planned without being suspicious
Great! So, What Could Go Wrong?
- Wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, brother, sister, mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle, cousin, friend, boss or co-worker finding out
- Being disowned by your family
- Suddenly being single/ spouse wanting a divorce
- Being fired by your boss
- Suddenly being admitted into mental hospital
Ernest John Worthing
Jack Worthing in the country,
Ernest, Jack's brother, in the city.
High school student by day,
Pop star in a wig by night.
Algernon when life is fun,
Bunbury's care taker when boring things come along.