Parts of Speech
Adverbs and Prepositions
2. Cut out the Adverbs title and glue it to the far LEFT of page 11. Click the picture to see the example.
3. Color the foldable according to the picture.
4. Cut out the foldable and glue JUST THE CENTER square down to the page in the same spot as the example.
Click on the picture on the right to enlarge it
Write these sentences with BLANKS __________________ underneath each flap.
Where?: After the game I will meet you __________________ by the gym.
How?: She went to the store very ____________________.
How Much?/To What Extent?: Her mistake will cost _______________________.
When?: I would rather you finish your work _________________.
Read each sentence to yourself replacing the blank with one of the words from the box.
Watch the video below to learn more about adverbs
In your GRAMMAR PRACTICE BOOK: complete page 93
TASK ONE: INB PAGE
Complete the following in your GRAMMAR interactive notebook
2. Write PREPOSITIONS on the TOP LEFT of page 12.
3. Color the chart like the example. Glue it all the way down to the page.
Click on the picture at the right to enlarge it
TASK TWO: NOTES
Write next to the title:
A word that shows a relationship between 2 other nearby words.
EX: a boy from the ghetto
From tells us the relationship between boy and ghetto
TASK THREE: INB 13
2. Write Prepositional Phrases at the top of page 13.
3. Color the foldable according to the examples pictured below.
4. Cut it out and glue it according to the pictures below.
5. You must glue it to the top of the page. You will need the bottom of the page for notes.
6. PUT THE WORDS FROM PAGE 12 INTO THE CORRECT CATEGORY ON THE FOLDABLE.