We Are All the same Inside
Physical Disability (No Limbs) Zack Rouse
5 Facts About Physical Disability
- Approximately 54 million people have a disability.
- 21.2 million people reported having a disability cannot participate in physical activities such as walking.
- 6.8 million people say that a physical, mental, or emotional disability make it hard for to dress, bathe, or get around the house.
- 18.2 million say that their disability makes it to where they can't go around their house.
- West Virginia has the most people reported with diseases with 24.4%.
3 Things About How to Deal with it...
- If you accept it and make adjustments you will have a easier time coping
- Set realistic goals, and approach it as a challenge.