July 2021 News
ITIS Summer Update
Hello Indian Trail Families!
Welcome back to school! I am so excited to have your child attend our school this year. We work hard to establish a strong culture and climate, which makes the environment at Indian Trail unlike any other. As principal, I am committed to loving your children, and caring about this school and community. I have a strong focus on teaching and learning and I set high expectations for everyone at our school. The mission of Indian Trail is to integrate communities and cultures to foster appreciation of diversity through a strong home to school connection to enable students to achieve their personal best. Indian Trail is an exceptional school and we pride ourselves in culture, climate, and student achievement.
We will start out this year with a Meet and Greet. I will meet with our families and provide a brief overview of Indian Trail in the auditorium with you first arrive. Then, you will move to classrooms and meet your teachers.
Our front office team is busy stuffing parent envelops with student placements and team letters as we speak! All team letters will be mailed on Monday, July 26th, so your letters will be arriving soon!
Dr. James Jacobs
Dates to Remember
- First Day of School - Full day
- Labor Day Holiday - No School
- Parent Teacher Conference Day - No School
Welcome Our New Teachers!!!
Melissa Thomas - 5th grade ELA - Wolf 1
Katlyn Haas - 5th grade math - Wolf 1 (Katlyn was an interim on Coyote last year)
Phillip Nave - 6th grade Social Studies - Deer 2
Lucie Lane - 6th grade ELA - Falcon
Hayley Parker - CDC - Raptor Hall
Kristen Fuller - Front Office Secratary
● If you don’t already have an payment account set up, you may do so at www.myschoolbucks.com
● Pre-payments by CHECK can be made on-site or arranged through the Food Service Office at 100 East Maple Street or by calling 423-434-5228. Daily handling of cash will not be done for safety as well as speed of meal delivery.