Ms. Mac's Memos
Ms. Mac's Monthly Mission
Each month I will post a new "mission" that you can choose to participate in. It is meant to be a way for us to teach you new things, try new things in your classrooms, and help the community see the amazing things going on at our school. If you decide to complete the mission, you will be able to earn extra surprise "treats." For each mission you complete, please Tweet and use: #ParkStreetAllin and #Macsmonthlymission
- The first mission is to create a Twitter account and tweet three times (not all in one day) about some exciting things you are doing in your classroom or around school. The MCS PD day would be a great time to practice Tweeting!
- Prize- Two jeans passes
I will do a Twitter help session in the media center on Tuesday at 1:00pm in the Media Center.
Grade Wide Behavior Plan...
Grade levels and PLC Meetings...
Each team should have one to two grade level team meetings a week during your planning time. The day can be whatever days work best for you and your team. Please use this time to discuss logistical items such as field trips, parent communication, upcoming events, and house keeping items.
Your team will also have your weekly PLC meeting after school on Wednesdays from 3:45-4:45. The PLC meeting time will be used to discuss the Four Essential PLC questions. Please watch the video to view what the role of a PLC is. (The video is a little hard to hear)
Also, in order to teach the teams about the PBIS expectations, we are asking each grade level to come up with a skit showing the students the "right way" and the "wrong way" to show our expectations. Below are the skit assignments. Have fun with it!
Second- Media Center
An idea about classroom seating...
- Parent communication-Helping parents create email accounts and access their child's Aspen account (Purple tables-one upstairs and one downstairs)
- PTA- Sign up and buy spirit wear shirts (blue tables)
- Transportation- Viewing bus routes (Yellow Tables)
- Book bags- If a student is in need of a book bag, Dr. Zimmerman will be stationed at a table outside of the media center. (Black tables)
- Lunch Applications- cafeteria (Green tables)
- Business partners- located in the media center