Building Our 21st Century Skills
Technological opportunities to help you grow!
February 17, 2016
It's Digital Learning Day!
Help Indiana earn the DLDay State Shoutout on Feb 17th! Register your activity http://www.digitallearningday.org/Page/423
Spread the word by Tweeting the following:
Are your plans on the #DLDay map? Tag members of your faculty http://www.digitallearningday.org/Page/423
Struggling with ActivExpressions and Study Island?
Creating a New Group Session as a Teacher:
1. Select your desired topic.
2. Click “Group Session” as the session option and then click “Next”.
3. Chose “New Session” and click “Next”.
4. Select your class from the drop-down menu.
5. Create a title for your assignment.
6. Select the desired number of questions for your assignment.
7. Click “Start Session”. (This will allow the students to see the group session on their My Class page.)
Launching a New Group Session as a Student:
1. From the My Class page, click on the class name. The most recent Group Session will appear at the top of the assignments list.
2. Click on the appropriate “Group Session”.
Start Polling: Allows students to submit their answers.
Stop Polling: Allows you to pause the assignment. Students will not be able to submit an answer during this time.
Next Question: Allows you to advance to the next question. Students cannot navigate between questions without action from you.
Group Session Results: You can see how your students are preforming on the assignment. Save for Later: Allows you to save all progress on a Group Session and return to it later.
End Session: Ends the session and posts all student results.
The Group Session Report can be accessed on the Reports page.