BARK to the Basics
THE Doggie Superfood
Health Benefits of Wild Game
Specific Health Benefits of Liver/Heart Treats
Native Americans believed that eating healthy organs of an animal rejuvenated your own organs. They weren’t too far off!
* Organs are more densely packed with just about every nutrient, including heavy doses of B vitamins such as: B1, B2, B6, folic acid and the very important vitamin B12.
* Loaded with minerals like phosphorus, iron, copper, magnesium, iodine, calcium, potassium, sodium, selenium, zinc and manganese.
* Provide the important fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K.
* Organs have some of the highest concentrations of naturally occurring vitamin D of any food source.
* Contains high amounts of essential fatty acids, including
arachidonic acid and the omega-3 fats EPA and DHA.
* Rich in antioxidants known to prevent cancer, macular degeneration and cardiovascular disease.
* Fiber helps prevent colon cancer, constipation, and lower cholesterol
* Extra doses of Vitamin A, Calcium, Potassium
Specific Health Benefits of Wild Boar Bites
*Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, and antiseptic.
*Boosts immune system, improves stamina, & prevents common infections
*Breaks down calcium deposits in joints. Good for dogs with arthritis & joint problems.
*Rich in potassium. Good for dogs with diuretic or heart problems.
*Helps with digestive upsets such as intestinal gas, constipation, reduces fecal odors, bladder stones, kidney infections, and UTI's.
* Soluble fiber (keeps cholesterol levels low)
* Boosts Immune System
* Special Antioxidants for Heart Protection (avenanthramides)
* Stabilizes Blood Sugar and Lowers Risk of Diabetes
* Low in Gluten
* High amounts of lipids, thiamin, riboflavin, Folacin, Potassium, Calcium Phosphorous, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Pantohenic, Copper