September 18, 2020
School Dismissal Update
Please note: Should there be a school-related issue causing families to be late picking up their children, we will extend that time without consequence.
Early Dismissal Reminders!
- PK Only: Park in the PK parking lot, ring the PK doorbell, and your child will be brought to you.
- PK + K-8 sibling: Park facing the soccer field and ring the K-8 doorbell. Enter, sign out your children.
- K-8 Only: Park facing the soccer field and ring the K-8 doorbell. Enter and sign out your child(ren).
Flu Shots? Yes, Please!
Morrisville Family Practice
Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 9am -3pm
Stowe Family Practice
September 23 and September 25: 9am - 3pm
September 26: 9am - 1pm
Mondays 10am - 6pm and Thursdays 9am - 3pm
If your visitors are not able to follow the state guidelines, your children must quarantine for 2 weeks (or must quarantine for 7 days with a negative COVID test result).
Houston, We Have a Washer (and Dryer!)
Google Classroom for Parents
Raised Beds for our first week in the Community Garden Project
A Reminder from the Kitchen
Remember, there is no charge for breakfast or lunch (until further notice from the state)!
Here's how to order breakfast, milk, and lunch:
- Log into Family Portal
- Click on the 3 bars in the upper left corner
- Click on Student in the left margin
- Click on Lunch
- Click on Create Web Order at top of page
- Enter the quantity next to each item you want to order (please choose which type of milk your student will want with lunch - pre-k can not choose chocolate and grades 5-8 can order 2 milks)
- Please be sure you are aware of the date you are ordering for and if you have more than one child, you need to order for each of them individually.
- Click on Order Items at the bottom of the page
BJAMS Run Wild Virtual 5K
Tomorrow starts the OPEN registration for the BJAMS Run Wild Virtual 5K race (it's a run or walk event). You can run anytime, anywhere on Oct 24th and 25th. If some of us want to gather at BJAMS and run the mapped out Morrisville race course that would be really wonderful. All registered participants receive a RUN Wild race t- shirt and a $10 gift certificate to Feet Fleet in Essex. There's also an amazing top prize for the Men and Women top finishers!
It's a community event, so we are hoping to see all of our BJAMS families, friends, and more...
Hope to see you all with your running shoes on!
Here is a reminder of what the training schedule is:
Mondays - Grades 1 and 2
Tuesdays - Grades 3 and 4
Wednesdays - Grades 5 and 6
Thursdays - Grades 7 and 8
Fridays - Grades 7 and 8
The Call to Address Racism
Coming Up Next
Oct 5 - No School
Oct 9 - Fire Drill
Oct 16 - Clear the Halls Drill
Oct 13 - Picture Retakes
Oct 23 - No School
Oct 30 - Half Day; Dismissal is at 12:00 sharp (no ASP available on half days)