Mrs. Johnson's Class
Week of March 21-25, 2016
This week we are learning about:
o Weekly Reader: Desert and Tundra- Synonyms
o High Frequency Words- see attached list
o Telling and asking sentences, using beginning capitalization and ending punctuation
o Sounding words out when writing sentences.
o Following school rules & daily schedule, following teacher's directions, making friends
o Numbers to 999, adding, greater than and less than, graphs, elapsed time, schedules
- Practice reading words with flip cards
- HFW: Practice reading words with fluency (See how fast and accurately you can read them)
- Read Weekly Reader: Desert and Tundra- Synonyms
- Math: Name coins and their values.
- Study Spelling words with idea from the list.
Sign and return on Friday.
You have all week to complete the assignments.