- Keeping and updating financial records
- Compute bills and charges
- Differs customers assistance
- Carry out financial transactions
- Financial clerks so administrative work for many differernt types of organizations.
- One of the orginizations is a Procurement clerk. A Procurement Clerk does is they compile requests for materials prepare purchase orders keeping track of the purchases. They handle request to change or to cancel orders. They make sure the purchases arrive on schedule and meets the costumers.
Education, training, and other qualifications
Education: Financial clerks typically need a high school diploma or equivalent to enter the occupation. Employers of brokeage clerks may prefer candidate who have taken some college courses in business or economics,and some classes require a 2 to 4 year college.
Training: Some formal technical traning also be nessary. They learn how to do there job duties through on-the-job training.
Communcation skills- Should have good comunication skills so that theycan expain policies and procedures.
Math skills- the job duties of a financial clerk, including caluating charges and checking credit scores require basic math skills.
Organization skills- They must be able to find files quickly and effiently