Food and Fun in the Sun!
Broadstone North Boca Village Pool Party
Saturday, Aug. 10th 2013 at 12-3pm
7801 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, FL
Pool Hours: 6:00am to 10:00pm
We are happy to see how much the amenities, especially the pool, are getting used! Our goal is to maintain a beautiful, enjoyable community for all of our residents. To achieve this goal we ask for the cooperation and help from all of you.
We would ask that you – the members of the community – be aware of your surroundings and cognizant of any suspicious activity or persons. Please keep in mind that should you discover or suspect any suspicious activity, it is incumbent upon you – the members of the community – to report it to the police department first and foremost, secondly notify management. The Boca Raton police non-emergency number is 561-368-6201. In the case of an emergency, please contact 911.
With summer in full swing, here are some friendly reminders:
· No Glass is allowed at the pool or in the pool pavilion. Please use plastic cups and containers.
· No smoking is allowed in the pool, pool pavilion or other amenity areas.
· No radios or music is allowed at the pool or pool pavilion unless you have headphones.
· Please pick up after yourself and put trash in the trash containers, and leave the grills clean after you use them so that the next person doesn’t have to clean up after you.
· No eating or drinking is allowed in the pool.
· No pets are allowed in the pool or other amenity areas, which includes the landscaped central park with the fountain.
· Children under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times. As the adult leaseholder, you are responsible for the actions of your children in this community. If any occupant or guest is seen causing a disturbance or abusing the amenities, we may ask them to leave the area, temporarily or permanently, depending on the severity of the occurrence.
· Please limit the number of guests to 2 at the pool. Guests must be accompanied by the resident at all times when in the community amenity areas.
Thank you all for your cooperation, feedback and continued residency. We are looking forward to a fun summer with you!
-Your Team at Broadstone North Boca Village