Using QR codes in the modern classroom
QR Codes-What are they?
Quick response (QR) codes are easy to create and have many uses in the classroom. With the posting of a QR code, you can lead students to information by just using their computer's or mobile device's camera. The pinterst page link below provides links to QR code readers and tons of ideas for their use in the classroom!
2. What ways can you implement QR codes in your classroom?
3. How can QR codes increase student engagment?
4. What is the biggest advantage of implementing QR codes in your lessons?
2. Click on the link above to watch the video and learn how to make your own QR codes.
3. Read the article below to learn about the advantages of classroom QR codes.