The Daly News 10/1/18
Manatee Elementary Staff Newsletter
- We do not give make-up work ahead of an absence. This is a school policy that we must all follow. Thank you!
- Attendance needs to be taken everyday by 8:15 am and substitutes are required to use our school paper attendance sheet and have it to the office by 8:15 am.
- There seems to be confusion between the district and BFT on how October 15th should be used. I will get to the bottom of it and send out an email, stay tuned for that.
- Please review with your class appropriate lunchroom behavior for the cafeteria. We have several grades struggling with this.
- The preconference meeting for your informal observation will be an easy conversation. We don't need anything typed out or created by you. The intention will be to ask you what the game plan is for the lesson and what standard you will be teaching. When we come for your informal observation, we will score as much as we can in Dimension 1-3 so please have your planbook available. If we don't observe an element, we will leave it blank. Because we are in classrooms frequently, we will try to catch the other elements through our walk throughs. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask your evaluator.
- Clubs begin
- Daly out AM
- Open Lab Focus Training with Melissa Woods. Bring your laptop to the conference room.
- 5th Grade Camp Night 5:30 pm-Daly on duty
- Flu Shots 7:00-8:00 am in Kim McIntyre's office
AVID District Jeans Day October
Wear jeans and your favorite college shirt or colors to support the AVID Scholarship. Your support will help a graduating AVID senior finance their dream of a college education. Checks should be made payable to Brevard Schools Foundation. All donations should be given to Janet.