Friday, November 16th, 2018
Please Join Us for Our Annual Kindergarten Sing!
- Friday, November 16th, 2018
- 1:30 - 2:00 PM
- Stonegate Elementary Cafe
- Option #1 - Limited visitor spots on the north side of our building and neighborhood curbside parking with entry into door #1
- Option #2 - Our back bus lot with entry into door #10
- Door 1 - Main entrance
- Door 10 - Outside our back bus lot
***OUR LAST LUNCH ENDS AT 1:15 PM. PLEASE GIVE US A FEW MINUTES TO GET THE CAFE READY. FAMILIES WILL BE ASKED TO WAIT BY THE CAFE OR IN THE MAIN ENTRANCE (DEPENDING ON WHICH DOOR YOU'VE ENTERED) UNTIL 1:25 PM***
We respectfully request that you please do not take KDG siblings out of their classroom to watch this program. Our space is limited and most importantly, we want for their educational day to remain as consistent as possible. When the program is over, you are welcome to take your kindergarten student(s) home as a car rider or walker. If you do not take your kindergarten child home with you after the program, we will follow the student's normal transportation schedule.
Visitor Check-In Details
*IF YOU ARE GOING TO KINDERGARTEN SING ONLY . . . .
- Please see a staff member at Door 1 or Door 10 to get a visitor label marked KINDERGARTEN SING.
- This visitor badge indicates you are going to the event only and once it is over, you will be leaving the building.
*IF YOU ARE VOLUNTEERING BEFORE/AFTER THE KINDERGARTEN SING . . . .
- #1 - Please PRE-REGISTER (see directions below) and go to the front desk to get your Safe Visitors badge.
- If you pre-register using the directions below*, we will have a "pre-registered visitor" sticker for you to wear after notifying us of your name and pre-registration status.
- Please pre-register before 10:00 AM, Fri. 11/16. We cannot guarantee a pre-registered visitor sticker if you do this after 10:00 AM.
- #2 - If you did not pre-register please go to the front desk to check-in by showing your drivers license. A Safe Visitors badge will then be created for you. Upon entry to the school, you are required to check-in by providing your driver's license and wearing a printed badge provided to you.
- Click here to do a pre-registration check-in. It's quick and easy!
- Page 1: Select the green “Next Step” button.
- Page 2: Enter your name & birthday when prompted. When it asks for "Building" select Stonegate Elementary. Select the green “Next Step” button.
- Page 3: When prompted for “Person Visiting” use the student’s name, then type “Veterans Day” when it asks for your “Reason for Visit.”
- It will then ask for the date of the visit. Please make use the date of the actual event, November 10, 2016.
- Disregard the “If you’d like to notify anyone portion…” on this page and hit Next Step.
- Page 4: Hit the green “Complete Request” button and you are done!
DISMISSAL DETAILS - IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
If you'd like to take your KDG'r with you and/or your KDG'r siblings AFTER the KDG Sing, please click here to fill out this form. This will help us get the many transportation changes ready for you. This form will close at 10:00 AM on Fri. 11/16/18.
- If you've filled out the form in advance, please see SGE staff outside the cafe doors. Give them your name and they will check you off this list. If you've added for siblings to go home, we will get them ready and you can pick them up in the main office area.
- If you did NOT fill out this form and you have decided to take your KDG'r home, please go to your KDGr' TEACHER to fill out a quick sign-out sheet. If you need to take home a sibling, please go to the main office AFTER you've signed out your KDG'r.