Building Our Future-Ready Skills
Technological opportunities to help you grow! @MVeLearn
November 14, 2018
West Elementary Bulletin Board!
EDU 90: Google Science Fair - October 3, 2018
Karen Burke's Element Project
Karen Burke's Primetime Students
Michele Johnston's Class Uses Ozobots and Cartesian Grids
Elementary Teachers, Are You Using myON?
Our district has provided this excellent program to help you differentiate learning for your readers. Also, check out the correlation chart below to see AR color dots and myON lexiles.
Please let us know if you need help starting your students in myON.
Semester II - Twitter Book Chat
We invite administrators and staff to join this opportunity. Be with us for all virtual chats or come when you can! The more you attend, the more PD points you earn.
Our first Twitter Book Chat will be from the SHARP Lab for anyone new to Twitter chats. This will help you get comfortable with Tweetdeck and Twitter Chats!
Don will be with us, virtually, for most of the chats, and his daughter is planning on joining us at all our chats!
Each chat (#MVeLearn) will be on Thursday night (7:00pm) for an hour before the #INeLearn state chat (8:00pm)
- Jan. 10 - Chapter 1 - Why Innovate?
- Jan. 17 - Chapter 2 and 3 - Creating a Culture of Innovation and Leadership / There is no Plan
- Jan. 24 - Chapter 4 - Six Building Blocks of Innovative Learning
- Jan 31 - Chapter 5 and 6 - Social Media and Teachers / Social Media and Students
- Feb. 7 - Chapter 7 - Getting Started with Social Media
- Feb. 14 - Chapter 8 - Opportunities are Everywhere
- Feb. 21 - Chapter 9 - Student Voices (Special Guest Ava Wettrick)
- Feb. 28 - Chapter 10 - Moving Forward
If you want to join this Innovative opportunity, Please fill out the Google Form below to get your copy of the Pure Genius book for your Holiday break!