Parent & Student Edition
Table of Contents
- Hourly Schedule
- Lunch Times
Information for Parents
- Picture Day Information
- Camp Chair Donations
- Adding OHS Digital Tools to Your Phone
Fall Testing News
- S'more with Testing Times/Dates
- No School for Sophomores & Juniors on Wednesday
Information for Students
- Yearbooks are Here!
- Dress Code (cover your bellies)
- GSA Meeting
- Powder Puff Information
- Oakland Tech Center Information
- Friday Spirit Day
- Courtyard Behavior
- Social Distancing Outside
- Athlete of the Week
- Cross Country News
- Football Victory
- Equestrian News
Powder Puff Games
PLAYERS AND COACHES - -
- Sign up by Monday to ensure your t-shirt size.
- Powder Puff Game is Sunday, Sept, 27th on the Blue Turf. Only 2 guests per player.
- $20 per player and coach - for t shirt and mouth guard
Practices (not mandatory to play) - Bring own equipment.
- Tuesday 7pm - 8pm Practice Football Field
- Wednesday 6:30 - 8:00pm Practice Football Field
- Thursday 6:30 - 8:00pm Practice Football Field
Cash or Check only to be dropped off in room 325 by Wednesday, Sept 22nd.
OAKLAND TECH Center Information
Enroll Track applications are scheduled to go LIVE on October 5, 2020 at www.OSTConline.com
- Information Technology (IT) / Engineering Information Night - October 29 (virtual) starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Cosmetology Information Night - November 19 (virtual) starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Career Night (Open House) - December 3 (tentative) from 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
The "priority" application date will be December 11 (with obvious flexibility until the program has reached capacity).
If parents or students have questions, contact Randy Maddock at Randy.Maddock@oakland.k12.mi.us
Student Athlete of the Week: Johnny Valvo
"John has been an outstanding leader for the Oxford football team this summer. He has embodied the characteristics of our program: relentless effort, preparation and 1/11th. Leaders are born in many different ways, but the best leaders emerge when they lead by example. Tough times call for tough people." - Head Coach Zach Line
Congratulations John Valvo on earning a much deserved Athlete of the Week!