Ms. Bachhuber's Bulletin
Science Fair Projects
Over break your child completed their science fair draft detailing what their project will be about. The final project is due on Thursday, February 4th. Make sure you pace out the work for this project appropriately. This date will come up quickly!
Check out this page in our Classroom Website if you have any questions:
Your February conference timesheets were sent home on Wednesday. I wanted to let you know that your fourth grader has been working very hard on a Google Slide Presentation to present to you during that time that is based off the work they have done this past quarter. If it is at all possible, please make sure that your child would be available during the conference time to join us.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Here's what to expect for Unit 6:
- Dividing multi-digit number by a 1-digit divisor and express the reminder as a fraction.
- Solving division number stories
- Solving multi-step number stories involving whole numbers and all operations
- Identifying, measuring, and drawing angles
- Finding angle measurements by adding or subtracting angles, including those in number stories.
Important Dates to Remember
January 15th - No School
January 29th - Report Cards sent home
February 4th - Science Fair Projects Due
February 4th - Possible Conference Date
February 9th - Possible Conference Date