Pre-K Newsletter and Calendar
NOVEMBER 2 - 6, 2020
November 3 - Remote Learning Day from Home - NO SCHOOL
November 4 - Guest Reader: Mrs. St. John
November 5 - Fall picture retakes
INVESTIGATION 2: Who lives in trees?
This week we will talk about who lives in trees. We will learn new vocabulary words as well as use familiar words while we discuss trees.
- We will make a chart of creatures the children come up with to put on our list of Who Lives in Trees?
- We will examine a birds nest.
- We will use binoculars outside to look for creatures in our school trees.
- We will look for clues on our collected tree parts to research who could live in our trees.
- We will talk about which insects are harmful or helpful to trees.
- We will talk about what kinds of homes these insects or animals make in trees.
- Check Class Dojo everyday for messages.
- Sign your children's Read To Me log and Daily Reflection Form every night
- Return the Red Book Bags every Thursday morning.