Where teachers go to get away!
Rockpile - Teacher, Teacher
- The country is bilingual with the main languages being spoken as French and English.
- There are many sports in Teacher Land, including giving homework, having students sit quietly, and running laps in the gym.
- The most popular of these sports is our national sport, handing out detention.
- The food that is eaten in Teacher Land are apples.
- Famous people that live in Teacher Land are Mr. Laliberte, Mrs. Bishop-Yong.
- The common pet in Teacher Land is a student. (AKA Teacher's pet)
This is where Teacher Land is located.
This is a picture of what a city in Teacher Land looks like. The population of Teacher Land is 123, 456.
Teacher Land's main export is books.
Teacher Land is a dictatorship. There is one boss and everyone must listen to them or they pay the price.
Teacher Land is a very warm and sunny climate. The average temperature is 20 degrees Celsius. The island does receive some rain during the months of January, February, and December.