Dance till You Drop
The art of hip hop dancing
Started from the bottom now its here
Nothing but the Facts
- Pop, Locking and Dropping gained its popularity in the 1980's
- Originally formed in the New York cities ghettos.
- Block Parties introduced this style of dancing to the public
- The first hip hop tv appearance was on the BET Soul Train Awards.
- This type of dancing has involved and become apart of the black community
- DJ Kool Herc , born in Jamaica , started to develop 'hip hop" music in the mid 1900's.
- In 1970 a new culture of hip hop started devoloping called the Brooklyn Uprocking.
- As a result in the Brooklyn Uprocking ,the dance movement of jerking was created . This style of dancing is used in direct battling.
- Don Campbell originated the dance form of locking. This what most think of when they think of hip hop today because it often used .
You're a JERKKK!
What is the Catorgory
Hip Hop dancing
Do you see that point my ballerinas ? :)
Krumping is a gang retaliated form of hip hop dance . It's so crazy that people even dress up as clowns.
How low can you go ? The way you can move speaks from the heart .