Edu on Tour 2014 | Brazil
Let's play the SHIFT in education | 28.10-9.12.2014
The future of learning, working and living!
What is in Edu on Tour Brazil for you?
- An opportunity to meet the most innovative education projects, schools, learning environments, thought leaders and initiatives in the Brazilian education system.
- Be part of building a global movement & community in transforming education.
- Collaborate with leaders and reality creators around the world
- Learn to shift your local education community with the support of global experts and knowledge from the tour.
Are you ready? We create a deep impact.
Our mission: We empower a community of education activists in Brazil.
We gather an interdisciplinary community of specialists.
- Pioneers, designers and artists in discovering new paths
- Social entrepreneurs with soul and spirit
- Early adopters of the shift and the transformation in education
- Change makers in local educational communities
- Learners of all ages with a vivid curiosity
- Leaders with strong faith in the human potential
Investment and Biz Opportunity
What are our goals?
- Support local education initiatives and activists
- Exchange knowledge, stories, tools, methods & skills around the topic of transformational learning.
- Experience new forms of learning, working and living.
- Promote alternative ways of education for the general public
- Gain skills on how to trigger systemic change
Agenda (depending on participants)
Focus: Personal development; Vision Quest and Team Building
Experience: Leadership Training; Getting to know tools for transformation; Getting an overview and insights about the Brazilian social and political situation; Discovering Alternative Education movement in Brazil and South America
2nd - 5th week
Focus: Participants fulfill missions in small groups and learn to adapt to an unknown and changing environment
Experience: Visiting initiaves; Making interviews; Collecting and sharing stories; Developing projects with schools and social entrepreneurs; Co-creating innovative education solutions; Following a self-organized process of community living and traveling; Facilitated group process
Optional: Guided tour for teachers, schools, decision makers
6th week | December 2nd
Focus: Being a conscious leader and building up a movement
Experience: Production of content for videos, book, blog,...; Harvesting and reflection; Celebration; Launching the Brazilian community of practice in Alternative Education with international connection and exchange.
FAQs - www.eduontour.org
Why Edu on tour? (http://www.eduontour.org)
In our opinion our current educational system doesn’t support a healthy environment neither for children nor teachers. Instead of creating an environment of curiosity, creativity, playfulness and willingness to learn it enables the opposite.
We promote environments which help kids to fully develop their potential, to follow their passion and live up to a natural human behavior. (read more...)