Friday 17th January
- Some of the children in Willow took part in the School Games Mark Indoor Athletics festival at Sherburn High School this week. They had to compete in a number of track and field activities including relays, hurdles, jumping and throwing. We were very proud of the way that they conducted themselves and supported each other as a team. Not only that, but they competed brilliantly and won the whole event! Well done everyone!
This weeks reminders:
- Next week we will be on WEEK 3 of the lunch menu. If you didn't submit lunch choices you are still able to do so but please let me know via email so i can ensure my records are updated.
- As always can I ask you to check ParentPay accounts regularly to ensure these are kept in credit. The costs for dinners this half term will be £11.50 per week or £78.20 until February half term.
Rainbow & Value Awards
- Sienna Leonard - for brilliant fractions work finding halves and quarters.
- Martha Bosomworth - for brilliant maths this week - fantastic counting, doubling and number formation.
- Year 2 Athletics team - for not only winning the tournament but being good ambassadors for Saxton School. Well Done I am proud of you all!!
- Lydia Komaromy - for having such a mature attitude to your learning. I have been so impressed by how hard you have worked both in and out of class.
- Freddy Forshaw - for producing such a wonderful paragraph of writing in English, including some wonderful vocabulary - Well Done!!
- Alexander Wilkes - for a wonderful attitude towards your writing. You have written an amazing story in English lessons this week! Well Done!!
- Cameron Oakley - for really applying yourself to your learning in our ICT session. I was really impressed with how you pushed yourself and acted on the tips you were given.
Values Awards this week:
- JJ Watson - Respect Award - for showing such wonderful manners and listening skills this week to both peers and adults in school - Mr Rich
WELL DONE TO EVERYONE!!
Details of events and school activities. This is also accessible through the school website.