Safety in Kitchen
by: Sidney & Hannah
- Put locks on cabinet doors.
- Label products in the kitchen facility.
- Table-cloths and place mats in the kitchen that the children cannot pull.
- No silverware and glass should be in reach of the child.
- Clean up spills and messes on floor. The children would slip and fall.
- Store hazardous products out of reach of children in the kitchen.
- Keep sharp knives and objects out of the children's reach, and tucked away so that they cannot injure themselves.