The Reed Flute Cave
- This cave is 240 meters long
- U shaped site seeing route
- The names for the caves are from legendary names or poetic names
- Poems written on the walls from tang dynasty
- Also known as the palace of Natural arts
What happens on the tour
Dine at the chinese restaurant outside of the cave then walk in and look at the poems scribed on the wall.Tourists enter the cave and then take a U-shaped sight-seeing route to see different
- this cave was made by water eroding it.
- Rock sculptures formed by carbonate deposition
- Each rock given a poetic name
- Over 70 inscriptions written in the ink.