News for the HRRS/Juan Diego Academy Community
Principal's Message - Jan. 20th
Thank you so much to everyone who has sent in their Intent to Return forms. We are excited to see so many coming back to the office so quickly! We are already busy making plans for next year and the information that you provide is critical for planning purposes. If you haven't returned your form, please do so by this Friday!! For more information about the current and upcoming school year, please attend tonight's State of the School meeting at 6:30 pm. Also, information about registration fees and the timeline of events is located below. Check it out!!
Yesterday, I had an opportunity to attend the Mass for Life (celebrated by Archbishop Sartain) and the March for Life in Olympia. Mrs. Silva, Fr. Wichert, and I brought the 7th and 8th graders from Visitation and Holy Rosary down to the Mass and the rally on the bus. It was a wonderful event and so inspiring seeing people really celebrating their faith and making their voices heard.
Have a wonderful week!
Important Reminders for this Week!!
- Wed - State of the School Meeting at 6:30 pm in the Auditorium
- Thurs - All School Mass at 9 am
- Catholic Schools Week - Spirit Days!!
Registration Fees/Timeline for 2016 - 17!!
Jan. 13 - 22: Intent to Return Forms Due
Feb. 1 - 26: Registration for Current Families
Feb. 29: Registration Opens for All
Registration Fees for 2016 - 17:
- $125 (1 Student), $250 (2+ Students) before March 25
- $150 (1 Student), $300 (2+ Students) after March 25
K - 8 Tuition Fees for 2016 - 17:
- 1 Student = $5650 ($20/month increase on the 10 month plan)
- 2 Students = $9920 ($30/month increase on the 10 month plan)
- 3+ Students = $12700 ($40/month increase on the 10 month plan)
P.K. Tuition Fees for 2016 - 17:
$6500 per Student* (*Existing families who have a child going from P.K. 3 to P.K. 4 can receive the K - 8 Tuition Amounts)
Reminder: All families who refer a newly enrolled family will receive a free month of tuition.
**Fulcrum should be notifying people of the Fulcrum Tuition Assistance awards by late February.
- The parents who helped "undecorate" the school from Christmas!
- Berenice, who always makes the office look so festive and inviting!
- Juan Perez (Piano player for the church and the school over the years and former HR parent), who is battling cancer.
- Two school families who have recently lost family members: The Hopkins and the Young-Cliftons
Reminder - Auction items totaling $100.00 are due no later than Friday, February 12th. After that, each family will be billed $150.00. Questions? Contact Sarah McKinney at email@example.com.
Tickets are on sale now for the event. It will be held March 12th at Holy Cross Parish in Tacoma. Click on the "Buy Crab Feed Tickets" link on the front of our schools's webpage (hrrsjda.org) or click on this link: https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/_vfVaZ24U9ZeEOXiJ8ZH3A.
State of the School Meeting
Wednesday, Jan. 20th, 6:30pm
504 South 30th Street
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Catholic Schools Week - Spirit Days!!
Monday, Feb. 1st, 8am to Friday, Feb. 5th, 3pm
504 South 30th Street
Tuesday - Sports Day
Wednesday - Flip Flop Day (Dress like your teacher!!)
Thursday - Grandparent/Special Person Day (Special event after Mass)
Friday - Color Wars (Each class has been assigned a color to wear for this)